They reported that Megan Fox, the sultry star of Michael Bay’s “Transformers,” movies would be “slipping into the famous PVC catsuit.”
As is the nature of the internet, this thing caught on like wildfire. Comparisons to Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry were prevalent, and questions about Nolan’s sanity were inevitable.
People ran an article just hours after the fibbers at The Sun ran theirs, quoting a studio exec saying, “It’s a rumor. It’s not true. There is no script. There is no project to be cast in.”
So there you have it Nolan faithful. It appears the man isn’t crazy after all. Ah, the wonders of actual journalism.
- The rise and fall, and rise of the American gangster movie
- Christopher Nolan’s lady troubles: Why ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ may be Anne Hathaway’s biggest challenge
- Henry Cavill to play Superman in Zack Snyder-directed film
- Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman, Tom Hardy to play Bane in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- The Social Network named Best Picture by Online Film Critics Society