What do you get when you mix the anti-vowel (McG) director of “Charlie’s Angels,” with the anti-character, anti-plot writers of “Catwoman?” “Terminator Salvation,” of course. How bad is it? You’ll have to listen to the dizzying, time-travel-laden podcast to find out! Also, “Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian” is yet another example of filmmakers using the fact that something is for kids as an excuse to be lazy.
- Christopher Nolan’s lady troubles: Why ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ may be Anne Hathaway’s biggest challenge
- Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman, Tom Hardy to play Bane in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- The Social Network named Best Picture by Online Film Critics Society
- Richard Branson Eyeing ’300′-style Christopher Columbus Pic Directed by McG
- Tom Hardy to Reunite With Christopher Nolan for ‘Batman 3′